MS Intervention and Development of Skills
to Triangle Neuropsychology Services (TNS), a Clinical Neuropsychology practice specializing in patient-centered care for people with concern about cognitive function.
DURHAM & Raleigh OFFICE Hours:
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
and Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Referral Fax Line: 919-384-9683
We accept most forms of insurance.
WELCOME TO TRIANGLE
NEUROPSYCHOLOGY SERVICES (TNS)
We work with people whose:
- Ability to think, concentrate, formulate ideas, reason or remember is impaired.
- Symptoms are a function of a brain-related illness or injury.
Our role is to help your healthcare team get a deeper understanding of how different areas and systems of the brain are working – usually those involved in memory, thinking or behavior. When there are changes in areas such as concentration, organization, reasoning, memory, language, perception, coordination, or personality, many medical, neurological, psychological, or genetic causes may be involved. As a practice we utilize different standardized tests and tools to help you parse apart and gain insight into these changes and relationships.
Typically, patients have already received a preliminary diagnosis from another healthcare professional before they are referred to TNS. Symptoms may range from mild to severe.
What is Neuropsychology?
Neuropsychology looks at the relationship between brain function and behavior.
Clinical Neuropsychologists are healthcare professionals within the field of both clinical neuropsychology and psychology that have special expertise in the applied science of brain-behavior relationships. The specialty of clinical neuropsychology is recognized by the American Psychological Association.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call: 919-384-9682.
Adult Neuropsychological Evaluation & Testing
- Measuring cognitive abilities for adults
- Determining disability due to neurological or psychiatric disease
- Assessing disability due to injury (e.g., for worker’s compensation challenges)
Pediatric & Young Adult Neuropsychological Evaluation & Testing
- Measuring cognitive abilities for children, adolescents, and young adults
- Determining disability due to injury, neurological or psychiatric disease
- Assessing decline and variability in academic function (e.g. for academic accommodations)
Forensic Neuropsychological Evaluation & Testing
- Workers Compensation
- Fitness for Duty
Health Psychology Services
- Short-term goal focused treatment.
- Focuses on the intersection of physical and mental health to improve health related .behaviors, health management, and coping for physical health or emotional difficulties.
- Individualized goal setting and treatment dependent on current needs.
- In addition to treatment for individuals, services are available for caregivers and families who are involved in the care of a loved one with a chronic health condition.
- General Intellect
- Attention and Concentration
- Learning and Memory
- Visuospatial and Perception Abilities
- Problem Solving
Durham Office Location
3310 Croasdaile Drive,
Durham, NC 27705
M-Th 8AM – 4PM,
Fri 8AM – 12PM
Raleigh Office Location
1540 Sunday Drive,
Raleigh, NC 27607
M-Th 8AM – 4PM,
Fri 8AM – 12PM